Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Digital domain as a Dynamics Finance and Operations (D365FO) Senior Technical Consultant in our Digital team.
As an accomplished senior technical, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential.
Working at NTT
- Are customer obsessed. Like, really obsessed.
- Love designing the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Pursuing new and driving meaningful existing relationships with clients
- The ability to continually demonstrate the business value through investment in customer and employee experiences.
- Know how to develop and drive the productisation of services that differentiate your business as leaders in the industry
- Assist and drive new business development, including leading the solution approach
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Love creating the best solutions but recognising the balance between technical perfection and what is practical and commercially competitive.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- As an accomplished D365FO Senior Technical professional, you’ve successfully undertaken many of the components of this role throughout your career.
- You have proven capability in D365FO.
- Have an innate ability to not only understand the customer problems, but to design the future state which aligns an organisation with the exact technologies and processes to enable new experiences.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Power Platform implementations as a Technical consultant.
- Understanding and hands on experience with Microsoft Lifecycle Services relating to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
- Successful completion of applicable Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations product certification exams - MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations and MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer.