Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The Cisco Software Sales Specialist is responsible for executing the sales strategy for driving sales initiatives and pipeline activity around Cisco Software which includes ELA’s (Enterprise Licensing Agreements) for Collaboration, Security, DNA (networking, switching & wi-fi) & Data Centre.
This means you will develop a business plan, work closely with Cisco and our clients in positioning the software strategy, creating proposals, pricing and opportunity plans for the territory. You will work closely with the Solution Specialists, Account Management teams and Solution Architects to ensure customers receive prompt, accurate information, pricing and solutions.
Your day at NTT
- Own & execute local sales strategy for Cisco software solutions for allocated customer territory
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify NTT’s leverage / differentiation and opportunities
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities for Cisco software solutions and services
- Develop business development plan and target opportunity list
- Build relationships with relevant partner vendor contacts
- Build a partner engagement strategy around Cisco opportunities
- Responsible for Cisco software vendor management locally
- Manage client expectations for Cisco software solutions and services
- Have a strong understanding of the Cisco Software portfolio and buying programs and stay up to date with updates and changes
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with selling software solutions
- Experience selling Cisco solutions is preferential
- Strong solution selling and business development experience
- Experience in a sales or account management position
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT / services environment
- Strong IT industry, market awareness and knowledge of current business and technology trends