Great things change things. That’s why more than ever, we now believe that the future is created when we come together. We have a clear sense of purpose which is to enable the connected future. We are the face behind many sustainable solutions, everyday we are finding ways to challenge the limits of technology. By finding a purposeful use of technology, we’ve empowered so many lives through the Heads Hearts and Hands program that has enabled to gain greater access to classrooms, hospitals and many more. Join a team of curious minds and shape your career the way you want it to be.
We want you to join a team of empowered individuals who make quick and informed decisions by taking bold steps into the future. You will work in an open environment that executes with passion for achieving great results with unmatched learning and growth opportunities. We always put people first when interacting with each other or our customers. Our team holds a high level of integrity (even when no one is watching) and that is why our team is a leading global technology service provider in the world.
Excited to join a world-class purpose led organisation? Hop on to our Careers website to find other exciting opportunities.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Principal Marketing Specialist works closely with NTT’s Go to Market business and the sales organisation and is required to work across all functions of NTT Australia and New Zealand Marketing groups. A key focus for this role is to develop and implement the regions digital strategy and online presence.
Want to be part of the team?
Your day at NTT
- Assist with the development of a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned to global and regional organisational strategy
- Assist in the development of an annual marketing plan focussing on marketing strategic objectives and manage the implementation of the plan and related projects
- Develop and deliver campaigns around defined priority Go to Market offerings to target existing and potential markets and clients
- Develop and implement the ANZ digital and online strategy
- Development of the ANZ events strategy for clients, partners and employees
- Responsible for driving demand generation across all Go to Market offerings and generating pipeline for sales
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Relevant marketing experience in Digital and Web Management assiting with Go-to Market Strategy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in both managing and working to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and program management skills
- Can-do attitude and enjoys being part of a team
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Join NTT and accelerate your career with us.