In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Network and Wintel Support Engineer to join our team and provide onsite BAU network infrastructure support activities and general support across the wintel environment. The position is based in Hobart although remote working arrangement may be considered from Melbourne or Sydney.
Working at NTT and general duties
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Monitor, analyse, and resolve LAN WAN and Cisco Wireless network and system issues
- Assess, prioritise, responds to and escalate issues accordingly inline with ITIL best practices
- troubleshoot routers, switches, firewalls and loadbalancers
- General desktop and windows 7 and 10 support
- Active Directory administration
- General BAU activities across on-premise and hybrid cloud environments
Certifications Highly Desired
Technical Proficiency across Network Infrastructure
Wintel Layers Technical Proficiency
- Cisco LAN, WAN and Wireless
- Cisco Firewalls or equivalent
- Cisco or F5 Loadbalancers
- Demonstrated experience working in virtualized, multi-site, multi-tenant network, driving resiliency and versatility at the firewall, switch and load-balancing layers.
- Windows 7 & 10
- Windows Server
- Active Directory functionalities, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP
- General Dell PC hardware
- Extensive experience with high availability, disaster recovery, and data replication architectures, ideally both cloud-based and internally-hosted
This position will require some travel, therefore flexibility for local or international travel for extended periods (8 weeks+) is required. The position will require you to demonstrate experience in supporting remote and virtual infrastructure across the above technology stacks