In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Information Security Manager reports into the Director of Security and is the primary point of contact between the client’s security function and NTT. This position will require you to focus on assuring the delivery of NTT services to the agreed security standard and helping clients adopt additional security capability to enhance the client’s security posture.
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Security relationship management – Understand the client’s operational environment and the role NTT plays in delivering the client’s ISMS outcomes;
- Incident response – Front the response to security incident management with the client’s security team and assist with co-ordinating internal stakeholders to resolve incidents;
- Compliance and policy – Deliver contracted inputs to the client’s compliance processes;
- Internal audits – lead regular NTT internal security reviews to ensure compliance with applicable frameworks
- Vulnerability and patching – ensure that NTT is compliant with its vulnerability management and patching obligations;
- Process improvement - regularly review information security and risk processes and policies as mandated by the client and proactively suggest enhancements to NTT processes in conjunction with the client and NTT stakeholders;
- Security uplift – understand client operational and security challenges and recommend appropriate security enhancement options
- Risk management - work with client and NTT subject matter experts to identify security risks and vulnerabilities and recommend rectification activities;
- Industry accreditations highly favourable EG: CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC or GIAC
- Experienced working as a CSO, CISO or Information Security Manager
- Able to demonstrate an understanding or experience of operating within an ITIL based service delivery environment
- Extensvie background with managing security incident management services, security audits, business continuity planning and risk management
- Well versed with compliance and specific regulatory and privacy requirements