Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Engineer to join us in February 2021, on a 10-month engagement augmenting an Education client in Melbourne. This position would be perfect for someone with solid Cisco networking Wireless, Prime, and ISE experience.
Your day at NTT
- Supporting, configuring, administering Wireless Network Engineering support with Cisco products in an enterprise environment.
- In-depth understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure Series.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 R2.
- Experience in the field of wireless site surveys, design and deployment.
- Vendor consulting and project engineer experience.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience and a solid understanding of Cisco Routing and Switching products
- Strong experience and a solid understanding of IP addressing, and related standards/protocols.
- Strong understanding of and practical experience in routing protocols (EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP).
- Strong Network Management and Security experience in the following:
- Microsoft Network Policy Server
- Strong experience and understanding of Cisco LAN Management Solution (LMS) 3.2 and 4.2 Service
- Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) and Navigator
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure Series.
- CCNP Certification.
- Advanced Cisco Unified Wireless Security.