Great things change things. That’s why more than ever, we now believe that the future is created when we come together. We have a clear sense of purpose which is to enable the connected future. We are the face behind many sustainable solutions, everyday we are finding ways to challenge the limits of technology. By finding a purposeful use of technology, we’ve empowered so many lives through the Heads Hearts and Hands program that has enabled to gain greater access to classrooms, hospitals and many more. Join a team of curious minds and shape your career the way you want it to be.
We want you to join a team of empowered individuals who make quick and informed decisions by taking bold steps into the future. You will work in an open environment that executes with passion for achieving great results with unmatched learning and growth opportunities. We always put people first when interacting with each other or our customers. Our team holds a high level of integrity (even when no one is watching) and that is why our team is a leading global technology service provider in the world.
Excited to join a world-class purpose led organisation? Read on and visit our Careers website to find other exciting opportunities.
About the role
We presently have openings for a Full Stack Developer to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people every day. In this role you can expect to work closely with Front end Developers and Architects and use the latest industry standards and techniques to build the best user experience.
What does your day-day look like?
- Develop web applications tat utilise industry best practices, company standards and leverages latest web technologies
- Develop efficient and reusable software
- Identify and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Ensure appropriate documentation
We are looking for talented developers with the following;
- Strong experience working with ASP.NET, Web API, C#, MVC and ADO.Net
- Experience with SQL database design, and optimisation
- Experience implementing WCF Web Services and REST Services on-premises and Azure
- Experience with Entity Framework and other ORMs
- Experience with creating and maintaining unit tests
- Hands on experience working within and collaborating in an Agile environment
- Experience in Azure DevOps
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.