Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
A rare opportunity for an Information Management thought leader has become available to join our Data & Analytics team as a Principal Advisory Consultant. You will a key member in driving our client's projects focused on Data Strategy, Architect, and Governance.
Working at NTT:
- Provide advice, direction, and recommendations on all aspects of data and analytics (strategy, architecture, governance, people, process and technology)
- Develop new solution offerings using a variety of models and tools, as well as act as a mentor for junior staff
- Assist with business growth by contributing to presales activities such as developing client proposals, responding to bids, etc
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experienced in data & analytics project delivery and Information management concepts.
- Demonstrable participation in Presales of complex data management solutions.
- Demonstrable execution of data governance, technical solutions, data architecture, technical leadership.
- Experience in data strategy, architecture, analytics, solution architecture, and data analysis.
- Ability to understand and use normalised data models, dimensional models and data vaults.
- Data analysis/profiling in order to ensure mappings/business rules are correct/SQL skills
- Experienced in data warehousing, business intelligence and relevant data architectures
- Good understanding of data integration concepts and good knowledge of BI tools
- Has worked on agile-based projects.