Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking an IT or Technical Change Manager to manage, improve and coordinate the change process for a key client of NTT in Federal Government. This role is a 12-month contract with scope to extend.
Your day at NTT
- Assess, analyse, develop, document and implements technical changes based on requests for change.
- Manage and coordinate change requests
- Manage and deliver training to technical staff and users, relating to information management in support of the team's activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and groups during the processing of request by the organisation's technical assurance teams.
- Provide quality assessments of documents included in the change request process.
- Provide technical assurance reports and other reporting as required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience within IT infratructure projects and change management within the Department of Defence will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to work under pressure and handle multiple critical tasks
- Active NV1 AGSVA security clearance required
- Ability to start on short notice