Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Integration Consultant to design and deliver cutting edge solutions as part of our New South Wales Digital Solutions team and assist our customers on digital transformation projects using serverless technologies.
Your day at NTT
- Develop detailed integration designs
- Develop and support integration services using client's integration platform based on Azure Integration Services
- Develop as-built and support documentation for integration services
- Collaborate with Integration Principal on integration design
- Liaise with external vendors
- Coordinate workshops and meetings and with stakeholders as required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Relevant experience in a Microsoft environment - C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Container Instances, Azure Integration Services - Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Azure Data Factory; Azure API management, Event Grid and Micro Services
- Relevant experience in Azure AD B2C (custom flows) is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Azure DevOps Services including Azure Repository and Azure Pipelines for CI/CD
- Experience with different integration platforms and technologies
- A good understanding of different integration patterns such as messaging, pub/sub, ETL and APIs, and how to implement them using Azure Integration Services
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and document writing skills
- Microsoft Certifications (Azure)
Join NTT Digital and accelerate your career with us. ApplyNow!