Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Major Incident Manager to manage recovery activities and communication of all major IT incidents, including all stakeholder communications, driving IT teams to restore service (both internal and external providers), producing key Incident artefacts such as Incident Reports. Within this role, you will be able to work remotely from home and the opportunity comes with exceptional per day rates.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an IT department of a large enterprise organization with complex systems and infrastructure
- Excellent working knowledge of reporting tools, meta-data, metrics and analysis
- Experience in performing the Major Incident Management function, Service Level Management & ITIL frameworks
- An understanding of IT infrastructure, Applications and Third-Party Vendor management
- Ability to analyses, isolate and interpret incidents, queries and manage appropriately.
- Ability to co-ordinate several teams to resolve incidents.