Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Level 2 Systems Engineer to join our Managed Services business to proactively identify, investigate and resolve technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
As a CX egineer, your day-day involves:
- Maintenance and support of Call Centre Infrastructure and Services to NTT customers
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary. They take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Provide inputs and guidance to continuously improve internal tools and methods
- Interact and co-operate with vendor
- Assist in analysing, assigning and escalating the support calls.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong Genesys/other contact centre support/admin/configuration experience
- Experience in the following areas is desirable:
Ability to work across Windows and Linux OS environments
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Programming (Java, C#) :
- Database scripting (SQL)
- Automation/Scripting (Python, Bash)
- Operating System knowledge (Linux and Windows)
- Voice Scripting (Voice XML)
- Routing (SCXML)
- Genesys framework
- Web servers (Apache tomcat)
- IDEs (Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Automation tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Customer service focus and strong communication skills
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with NTT. Apply today!
Diversity in NTT
NTT is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.