Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Automation Engineer to join us on an initial 9 months contract, augmenting Banking client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
In this role you will be Creating automation of manual tasks in LDAP as the configuration is done manually.
Your day at NTT
- Creating automation of manual tasks in LDAP as the configuration is done manually.
- Create test plans, test cases, and test plans from scratch
- Assist in Planning, organising, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of test automation
- Responsible for providing key metrics and status updates to the test lead throughout the project
- Work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered
- Facilitate test automation meetings, escalating issues/concerns to the project management team, test lead or project manager as needed
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Engineer across large complex projects
- Strong experience of automation across Wintel and Linux
- Python, Puppet and Ansible essential
- experience with LDAP and Authentication testing (Highly Important)
- Strong experience with Mainframes
- Banking experience highly desirable
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels with a can do attitude