Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Business and Finance Analyst to manage business analysis activities around the design and implementation of changes to Finance systems and perform quality assurance on key Finance decisions. This role is the link between the finance team and the IT technical teams in terms of systems changes required across the business and understanding all other departmental changes on financial systems and the impact of them. This resource would ensure that all system and process changes are in line with financial and operational policies and all risks are managed. This is a permanent position and will be based out of Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Review, document, analyse, improve and implement changes across financial and reporting processes and systems.
- Project manage all changes to ensure all are documented, tested, users are trained and that these changes are fully implemented as expected.
- Consult with and provide advice to Finance on all system/process/reporting decisions.
- Lead and manage the quality assurance process.
- Perform analysis of data or processes in order to assist the business with new initiatives/audit investigations/reviews of the business.
- Recommend changes to improve performance to management and bring management’s attention to areas of concern.
- Undertake special projects as assigned by the CFO.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Excellent commercial knowledge.
- Extensive experience in the role of senior business analyst working across large or complex projects.
- Must have an Accounting degree/qualification or a Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent as the minimum qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills coupled with a strong ability to manage different levels of stakeholders.
- Experience in systems analysis and design.
- Ability to liaise with and instruct technical IT staff on Financial systems and translate accounting requirements into ITS requirements.
- Ability to problem solve with minimal input from Finance / Operational staff and IT’s lack of commercial or accounting knowledge.
- Prior experience with SAP and working within IT services business will be highly regarded.
- Strong skills in Microsoft office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.