Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an Oracle DBA to join our data practice. You will be working with a leading software brand managing their oracle databases on Linux platform.
You’ll join our team on an initial 6 months contract with a high likelihood of moving into a Permanent role.
- Design and implement required security controls that are designed around data and databases.
- Develop and maintain enterprise data documentation and metadata models.
- Perform capacity planning, performance analysis, system sizing and ongoing maintenance.
- Perform maintenance and patching of existing & new vulnerabilities
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience in managing and administering Oracle databases.
- Experience of performing Health checks, monitoring, alerting, and performance tuning activities.
- Solid experience with Linux OS.
- Experience with Solaris, DB Alliance, and SQL would be highly preferred.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.