Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Infrastructure Architect to join us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting our client’s project in Melbourne.
This long term contract will be working with a hybrid cloud environment and helping the business it's new architecture
Your day at NTT
- Development of solution architecture for relevant initiatives that address key architectural decisions and provide rationale for recommended options.
- Contextualise and communicate architectural concepts to key stakeholders including, but not limited to, architecture current and target states.
- Delivery of solution architectures guidance (that aligns to Digital Strategy and EA roadmaps and standards) to relevant projects and programmes.
- Documentation of solution architecture
- Management of relevant governance processes and milestones involved in developing solution architecture; ensuring the solution is endorsed by key stakeholders and forums
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability to incorporate different architecture layers in design (business, information, application, technology)
- Evidence of effective stakeholder management, engagement and communication
- Experience working in a services or utilities industry
- Strong experience with AWS, Azure and VMWare
- Exceptional understanding of SDN and connectivity
Nice to have certifications:
- OT Networking.
- Cloud infrastructure. (AWS)
- AZ303, AZ304 Solutions Azure Solutions Architecture Expert.
- CCNA/CCIE certification.
- TOGAF certification.