Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Security Consultant to augment our client’s project to conduct a security posture review and advise on security architecture best practices to align and be compliant with ISO27001 standards.
This position will require you to:
- Review "as-is" state and high level architectural documents
- Align security architecture to ensure ISMS, ISO27001 and NIST compliant
- Perform security assessments and security architecture reviews
- Define and consult on security architect best practices
- Co-ordinate and lead penetration tests and gap analysis
- Lead and drive security patching and hardening exercises
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will be able to demonstrate
- Extensive experience as a Security Consultant / Architect
- Demonstrated experience with aligning security architecture to ensure ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS compliance
- Broad experience across cyber and information security landscape
- ISO2700x, NIST, SOX, PCI-DSS
- IDAM, PAM, PSM
- Email and Web Security
- Endpoint Security
- Cloud Security (Azure) and DevSecops
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.