Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a TEST ANALYST to augment our Financial client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney you’ll join our team on an initial 6 months contract where you’ll assist in maintaining digital, high transaction applications. We operate in an AGILE environment with a focus on TDD/BDD.
Design, development, and maintenance of the application’s continuous testing will be at the core of what you do. The dynamic nature of the environment and the leadership capabilities required mean that you must possess excellent communication skills and be able to navigate ambiguity.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Commercial experience in Automation/Manual testing.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber.
- Proven experience in designing test scenarios and acceptance criteria for Automation/Manual testing.
- Strong knowledge of complex application design, SDLC and end-to-end testing life cycle.
- Any experience in Integration/Front end/UI related testing would be preferred.
- ITSQB certified
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.