Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Program Manager – Business Transformation, CRM & ERP Implementation to join us on an 18 month contract. The Program Manager will be responsible for delivery of a critical business transformation program using a Scaled Agile approach. Representing NTT, take our client on a trans formative journey, implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Finance & Operations, Adobe Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence - aligned to a customer experience strategy. Manage in a multi-vendor team, taking full responsibility for business alignment and business value outcomes ,program budget, resource planning, and scope.
Your day at NTT
- Commence in October for a multi-year program
- Represent NTT to deliver significant transformation for our client
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Finance & Operations
- Managing a team in a multi-vendor environment
- Responsibility for business alignment and business value outcomes program budget, resource planning, and scope.
- Working alongside our Release Train Engineer to champion Scaled Agile and take our client on the journey
- Interface directly with client Program Manager
- Report into client Steering Committee including C-Level client executives
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Good solid years of project and program management experience
- Demonstrated delivery of business value and outcomes
- Scaled Agile
- End-to-end delivery, owning “the outcome”
- Delivery of complex digital transformation, impacting all of business processes
- Managing multi-vendor teams
- CRM and ERP experience
- Can talk to multiple experiences of similar projects and clearly articulates lessons learned.
Highly Regarded Experience;
- Working in Professional Services / Consulting with commercial responsibility
- Human centered design projects
- Customer experience transformation