Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Dynamics 365 FinOps Functional Lead to join us on an 18 months Fixed term contract, for a large finance transformation activity in Melbourne.
Your day at NTT
- Lead the functional implementation of a finance transformation project focused on membership subscriptions.
- Develop and drive the productization of services.
- Be customer-obsessed.
- Sell the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Apply problem-solving and structured thinking skills to solve ambiguous business issues or challenges for your clients with limited information. You’ll simplify complexity!
- Creatively bring to life complex strategies and communicate with clarity, and simplicity.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience of leading a large finance transformation project.
- Strong functional understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance module.
- Ability to lead and influence senior finance stakeholders.
- Ideally from an accounting background.
- Strong communication skills.