Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Cloud Security Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting on a client site in Melbourne.
The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for implementing, systems and security controls related to cloud platforms and contribute to the advancement of the DevSecOps maturity of the department.
In this role, you will be working with providers of cloud platforms (AWS), team looking after on premise/cloud security applications, security and vulnerability service providers. You will be responsible for detailed design, implementation and transition to operations of solutions (e.g. authentication, firewalls, etc.) in collaboration with these internal team and external organisations.
Operating within an Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) working environment you will also play a lead role in supporting the integration of systems with external whole-of-government identity brokers.
Your day at NTT
- Develop a cloud network architecture - manage network security within the cloud environment and between cloud networks and the internet, on-premise networks or other partner networks
- Assist in the implementations of a cloud-based vulnerability management system
- Assist in improving the DevSecOps maturity for the department in existing and potential future cloud tenancies
- Review current cloud platform security controls to identify potential improvements;
- Developing penetration testing scope statements for external penetration testing providers
- Proactively conduct threat risk assessments for available PaaS services
- Configuring Firewalls (on-premise and cloud solutions)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in an enterprise grade DevSecOps or Cloud Security role
- Certification (AWS Certified Security, Microsoft 365 Security, Certified Cloud Security Professional)
- AWS Security Controls experience
- Previous Identity and Access Management experience
- Security network architecture knowledge
- Firewall configuration and management
- Web content filter configuration and management
- Two-factor authentication management
- Penetration Testing