Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Level 2 / 3 IT Engineers (MS Teams/Telephony/PABX) to join us on an initial 1 week contract, augmenting Mining client’s project on-site in QLD Helidon.
In this role you will use your expertise to integrate a new Teams solution and conversion from analogue to digital solution to replace its existing telephony solution.
Your day at NTT
- Attend basic site inductions.
- Onsite assistance with media pack pre-testing activity working with a cabling specialist to test all analogue lines and roll back.
- Unpacking new handsets, working with our client's IT Team remotely to connect to the network, load initial configuration (automated) and firmware updates (automated).
- Installation and placement of new handsets at nominated locations.
- Work with our client's IT Team to confirm port activation, troubleshoot with patching if necessary.
- Working with cabling contractor for final connection of analogue endpoints, including testing on cutover day.
- Onsite collection of existing handsets to a central nominated location for disposal by Client
- Documentation of works that have been completed.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven Hands on experience as a Level 2 & 3 IT Engineer working across MS teams , Telephony and PABX.
- Proven experience with Installation and placement of new handsets.
- Excellent trouble shooting and configuration experience.
- Excellent communication skills with a can do attitude.