Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives and ensuring timely and effective resolution of technical issues for our clients. The IT Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring timely restoration of IT services for NTT clients by managing requests (Incidents, Service Requests, and Events) through to successful completion. This role is ideally suited for a candidate with some experience in a IT Support role at Level 1/2 and a strong customer satisfaction orientation.
Your day at NTT
- Internal - Engage with internal services engineering team, receive instructions, and manage escalation of incidents as necessary.
- External - Proactively act as first-line technical support for clients and monitoring platform (including call handling, ticket creation and logging and the analysis, assignment and escalation thereof).
- Escalation - Analyse and interpret the requests to ensure that the classification, prioritisation and escalation of the requests are correct. Identify and escalate requests and exceptions where necessary.
- Resolution - Ensure the swift resolution of faults. Ensure that the user and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
- Interact with necessary internal stakeholders You are responsible for managing requests through to resolution within the service level agreement conditions by coordinating product requests and liaising with relevant business colleagues to ensure resolution.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience providing support across some the following infrastructure areas:
- Compute- Server, Active directory, Exchange, backups etc
- Experience working withing a within a medium to large ICT organisation (Ideally a manged services provider).
- Working knowledge of management agent, redundancy concepts, and products within the supported technical domain.
- Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to ongoing training and development.