Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Senior Network Security Engineers to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a Banking client’s project on-site in Melbourne CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Support application migration teams moving workloads updating firewalls to support application flows
- Execute firewall change on Palo Alto's (Policy updates/additions/app migration support)
- Execute network changes on Cisco Nexus VXLAN fabric
- Execute load balancing changes on Citrix Netscalers
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Must have experience with change requests backlog of work.
- High level of experience with: Cisco Nexus, Checkpoint, Palo Firewalls, f5 load balancing
- Experience with work independently, especially when working by themselves on overnight and weekend changes.
- Operational focus, most of the design and standup of infrastructure is complete