Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a BUSINESS ANALYST to augment our ICT client’s projects. You’ll join our team in permanent role with a great base and bonus structure and employee benefits. Based on our client’s site in SYDNEY CBD.
- Work closely with clients, evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating insights and gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, including clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst (or similar).
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills in SharePoint and O365.
- History of continuous research and learning, BA capabilities and an aptitude for account management.
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development methodologies.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.