Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Integration and Configuration Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a networking project, location in Melbourne CBD.
Working with stakeholders, Integration Engineers design, document and manage the build of the test environment; ensuring it facilitates testing of a production representative end-to-end solution.
To be successful in this role, you will be responsible for integration, configuring, designing, building and ensuring that all test environments and lab infrastructure are built, available, and fit for purpose before moving to a production environment and will have strong Alcatel/Nokia 7750 and 7450 experience.
Your day at NTT
- Perform Configuration Management duties in Routing & Switching domain to establish reliable design, test entry, and test exit baselines
- Hardware, software and configuration audits of Routing & Switching network components in Aggregation, Fibre, Satellite, Hybrid Fibre Co-axial, Fixed Wireless, Lawful Intercept, Transport, Management systems and relevant Element Managers.
- Maintaining software / hardware / configuration baseline information for the National Test Facility
- Reviewing and providing input to detailed design documentation, Test Environment Specification, Network Diagram and other baseline documents
- Provide expertise in regards to Configuration Management duties external stakeholders
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in advance configuration and troubleshooting of network based technologies like MPLS, VPLS, VPRN, BGP and RSVP-TE
- Routing and Switching experience in Telecommunication Industry
- Previous experience in Test Environment - configuration/configuration management
- Experience with ALU/Nokia 7750/7450/7210 systems
- Experience with ALU/NOKIA SAM 5620 EMS, NOKIA NSP/NFM-P Platforms