Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Pricing Analyst to join our successful Manged Services business unit in Sydney. Based in the CBD, you will be responsible for ensuring that contracts and projects sold by NTT, result in sustainable profit for the organisation.
Your day at NTT
- Provide financial planning, costing and commercial due diligence support to the Managed Services business as part of sales proposals for submission to clients.
- Contribute to ensuring client proposals and contracts clearly incorporate necessary terms and conditions for optimal commercial and financial engagements.
- Assist or participate in the negotiation of deals with clients.
- Assist with the performance of detailed commercial contractual and financial analysis on existing clients and complex sales opportunities.
- Engage with and leverage off the relationships between NTT and vendors and/or subcontractors and strategic alliances, including the Legal Team during the conception, construction and review of client proposals, soliciting information and escalating queries.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Effective stakeholder management skills, capable of building trust and credibility , managing expectations and delivering within committed timeframes.
- Strong work ethic – with an eagerness to “go the extra mile” to exceed client expectations.
- Highly analytical with a financial understanding of cost up modelling and services cost structures.
- Strong formula-building skills with advanced Excel (Access would be advantageous).
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering or management.