Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Automation Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month contract to focus on automating new and existing network and infrastructure platforms based on our clients site in Canberra
Your day at NTT
- Automate new and existing network infrastructure platforms
- Champion and advise on CI, CD, orchestration and automation best practices
- Perform and document critical network automation changes
- Automate security compliance
- Develop advanced pipelines with shift left automated testing
- Contribute to detailed design documents, implementation, test and support plans
Key Selection Criteria
- Deep knowledge or Network and Gateway infrastructure
- Comfortable with AWS or Azure cloud platforms
- Automation expertise leveraging tools such as Ansible
- Experienced with designing, managing and executing CI, CD, orchestration and automation processes
- Previous experience setting up automation frameworks
- Ability to demonstrate test case design, creation and execution
- Cisco, AWS or Azure accreditations