Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Incident Manager to join our successful Managed Services team in Sydney. Based out of North Ryde, you will be responsible for ensuring service operations for a large enterprise client are maintained and that any incidents are managed in a timely fashion.
Your day at NTT
- Restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimise the adverse impact on business operations, ensuring that the best possible level of service quality and availability are maintained.
- Be responsible for the proactive management of incidents by monitoring key components, so that failures and potential failures are detected early and the resolution process can be initiated.
- Work closely with the Service Desk Management Team, to monitor the progress of the incident and to ensure the relevant actions have been logged to enable tracking.
- Collaborate and work with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken.
- Check incidents are fully resolved and the users are satisfied and agree to close the related incident.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in as an Incident Manager or similar capacity.
- Broad understanding cross a range of infrastructure areas (Networking, EUC, Security, Telephony etc)
- Strong knowledge of ITIL methodologies (ITIL certification is preferred).
- Experience working in a large corporate environment or MSP.
- Ability to travel to client site (Norwest) once a week.