Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Systems Engineer to join our highly successful Managed Services team in QLD. Based in Brisbane CBD, you will be responsible for ensuring that IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
Your day at NTT
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary.
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required.
- Perform as a customer lead for multiple clients across QLD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong technical knowledge across Citrix.
- Strong knowledge of Netscaler, XenApp and XenDesktop
- Experience providing best of class support to multiple clients in a large corporate environment.
- Knowledge across ITIL practices. (ITIL Foundation is desirable but not mandatory).