Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is a rare opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Digital domain as the MS Dynamics CRM Presales Lead in our new Customer Experience and Engagement team.
You’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential. Your client base will include not-for-profits, government and medium to large scale organizations who you'll partner with to improve the way they work, engage with their customers and drive cost out of service delivery.
We are kicking off a new and exciting journey as we rethink and look to disrupt ourselves and the industry. We are seeking key people to help build the foundations and momentum for sustainable success. Is this you?
Your day at NTT
As a Presales Leader you’ll have 2 key areas of focus – Customers and Business.
- Be customer-obsessed.
- Sell the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Pursue new clients and drive meaningful existing relationships with clients
- Continually demonstrate business value through investment in customer experiences. Including the development of sustainable strategies that allow organizations to enrich their understanding of their customers.
- Understand large organization pressures regarding sustainable revenue growth and reducing cost to serve and underpin this with measurable outcomes through engagements.
- Apply problem-solving and structured thinking skills to solve ambiguous business issues or challenges for your clients with limited information. You’ll simplify complexity!
- Creatively bring to life complex strategies and communicate with clarity, simplicity, and impact.
- Develop and drive the productization of services that differentiate your business as leaders in the industry
- Create new business opportunities and account strategies.
- Lead presales activities including leading opportunities, client strategy, estimation, solution design, and proposals.
- Own the pre-sales solution development process and resulting solution and proposal for qualified opportunities within the CRM Practice.
- Live and breathe Agile.
- Commit to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Create a seamless experience for our customers and delivery teams when transitioning from an opportunity to project execution phase.
- Roll up your sleeves every so often, getting hands-on with engagements, just to keep your finger on the pulse!
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- As an accomplished PreSales professional, you’ve successfully undertaken many of the components of this role throughout your career. You may have come from consulting or a medium to large scale organization where you have gained this relevant experience.
- You have proven capability in digital transformation, customer experience design and management, complemented with deep exposure to CRM and Digital Marketing technologies, including Microsoft CRM implementations
- You’re a passionate leader and an innovative thinker that continually pushes the boundaries of experience design to ensure we meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- You have a strong appetite for strategy, data, customer experience to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers’ expectations and desired business results.
- You’re confident in aligning supportive technologies (or know when to grab an expert!) and business processes to create the connective tissue that an organization requires to support industry-leading customer experiences.
- You have proven expertise in leading organizations to build the strategy, capabilities and the change momentum required to build commercial futures in the digital age.
- You have an innate ability not only to understand the customer problems but to design the future state which aligns an organization with the exact technologies and processes to enable new experiences.
This will be an incredibly rewarding position for the right candidate. Not only will you work with a team of talented experts and some of the largest and most complex clients in Victoria to deliver cutting edge solutions, you'll also receive a competitive salary and commission package with benefits including income protection insurance.