Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Cloud Network Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting our Financial client’s project on-site in Melbourne CBD. We are moving our client's on prem networks into AWS using IAC.
Your day at NTT
- Handle moving of networks from onprem into AWS cloud knowledge with Cisco technology, TPN Links, TCP, AWS skills, Devops- Terraform
- BAU on cisco & cloud networks; responsible for changes, core networks, cloud networks
- Configuring Palo Alto firewalls, Switches and Routers
- Core network protocol and services (TCP/IP, DNS, BGP etc.).
- Deal heavily with IAC
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Terraform – familiar committing code, describing SDI, (Devops Exp)
- Comfortable making changes via Infrastructure as Code (IAC) to Palo’s, Native Cloud and On-Prem Firewalls, Load Balancers and Interconnects (e.g. TPN).
- Well versed in Cloud Networking (AWS and / or GCP) including Hybrid Cloud, able to design and assist other Engineers with designing solutions.
- Terraform / DevOps (version control, CI/CD etc) skills would be advantageous also.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.