Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We're looking for an Outbound Sales Specialist with a huge appetite for success. Driven by results, you will join our digital solutions business with a mandate to contribute towards their solution sales uplift. As an integral new team member, you will be proactively canvassing potential clients in Victoria to deliver desired sales outcomes.
Previous experience in technology consulting would be highly regarded for this role.
Your day at NTT
- Generating leads through targeted and measured outbound sales and new business development.
- Proactively tracking contacts and setting appointments for senior leadership for new business opportunities using targeted outbound sales campaigns.
- Responsible for complete outbound sales cycle including outbound follow-up calls, and pipeline management.
- Prospect and nurture new and existing opportunities to maximise on sales conversions.
- Contribute towards team objectives.
- Meet individual KPIs.
- Provide support to Business Development Managers.
- Provide sales administration support as needed.
- Provide a seamless customer experience throughout the sales cycle.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in a similar outbound sales role.
- A track record of achieving targets and KPIs.
- A deep appreciation and understanding of technology consulting business.
- A desire to learn and apply.
- A team player with a strong sales aptitude.