Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking multiple Application Architect for a 3 months ongoing contract to start in Aug 10th
Your day at NTT
- Work autonomously with key stakeholders including business units, analysts, architects and management to identify and evaluate proposed solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Document the proposed solutions and take an objective approach to comparing options before providing recommendations to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide forward and strategic thinking to identify and design enterprise services that promote re-usability.
- Where beneficial, prototype the proposed solutions to demonstrate feasibility and/or reduce uncertainty around key characteristics of the solutions.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience as a Principal Developer or Application Architect, working for medium to large government or commercial organisations with software design patterns, development standards, and application frameworks.
- Extensive experience in integration patterns, service development (SOAP Web Services and RESTful APIs), API management (API security and usage policy definition) and SOA framework, as well as messaging formats (JSON and XML).
- Extensive experience in service design and working with analysts and stakeholders to define re-usable API services.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of network and infrastructure security principles (such as PKI/TLS, Single Sign-On and Federated Identity Management) applicable to solution designs.
- Demonstrated experience configuring and developing solutions using CRM platforms such as Siebel, Peoplesoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Demonstrated experience in a wide range of technologies and application designs, in particular .NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 development (C# mandatory), Microsoft Enterprise Library frameworks (or equivalent) and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Proven ability to evaluate stakeholder requirements and develop and present solution options to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of ICT architecture best practice and current and emerging industry trends.