Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Integration and Configuration Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting a networking project, location in Melbourne CBD.
Working with stakeholders, Integration Engineers design, document and manage the build of the test environment; ensuring it facilitates testing of a production representative end-to-end solution.
To be successful in this role, you will be responsible for integration, configuring, designing, building and ensuring that all test environments and lab infrastructure are built, available, and fit for purpose before moving to a production environment.
The successful candidate will have strong Linux experience, being able to code Linux and customise EMS and upgrade boxes.
Your day at NTT
- Build, configure, integrate and maintain end-to-end environments in preparation for enterprise networking testing and verification
- Design and document test environments, including the physical and logical test topologies for each test program, ensuring that the integrated environment meets the testing and solution requirements
- Providing technical leadership during the integration phases of the project, including definition of the test environments based on the design documentation and test requirements
- Identify, manage, defect resolution, re-configure, optimise network protocols
- Deployment Package/Iteration
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in advance configuration and troubleshooting of network based technologies like MPLS, VPLS, VPRN, BGP and RSVP-TE
- Experience in Routing & Switching is essential
- Layer 2/Layer 3 experience
- Installation, commissioning & maintenance of Multi-Vendor telecommunication & IT equipment experience
- Multi-vendor certification highly desirable, primarily in Nokia, Cisco and Juniper i.e. SRC, CCNA, CCNP, JNCP, CCIE Service Provider
- Network Operations and Network Management