Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Identity & Access Management Consultant to join our Government Client . Joining us on an initial 1 month contract, you’ll be based out of our state of the Canberra office.
Your day at NTT
- Assist customer collect and document information required for them to obtain Protected accreditation
- Workshop and elicit requirements for SW Update Process
- Document Patch Mgmt Design
- Configure Azure Update
- Design MDM policy
- Configure Windows 10 Security features
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience working across security projects as Identity & Access Management consultant
- Strong Hybrid Cloud Patch Management experience
- Azure Infrastructure
- Windows Security
- System Security Plans
- System Audit Plans
- ACSC Protected Requirements
- Design Documentation
- Azure Update
- Windows 10
- Intune and Mobility Device Mgmt Windows 10 Security incl. Credential Guard, Application Guard and associated.
- You will have the capability to integrate into a team environment and work collaboratively to achieve quality outcomes for our clients.
- You will have strong verbal and written skills and possess the ability to communicate with various stakeholders