Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Network Engineer to augment our Professional services client’s . You’ll join our team for 6 months Fixed Term Engagement .Based on our client’s site in Macqurie Park .
- implementing, and troubleshooting complex network infrastructure setup at scale of national/international Financial institutions
- F5 load balancers, bluecoat proxies
- General administration and troubleshooting
- Firmware upgrades
- BAU and project work and migration work with Security firewalls such as Cisco.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project. you will need:
- Proven experience as an outstanding Network Engineer across large organisation
- Proven hands on experience with CISCO router and Switches, Firewall – ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortigate; F5, Nexus, Juniper, VPN.
- Proven experience in Network/security background
- Project experience in designing and lead implementing for various projects including Cisco Wifi/ISE project and F5 WAF implementation etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a can do attitude
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.