Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Engineer to join us on an initial 3-4 month contract, augmenting a Government client’s project working from home.
Your day at NTT
- Provide support during standard business hours / Provide critical incident response escalation outside of business hours (24/7/365) / Provide technical support (eg. Level 3 support) for all hardware/equipment in the existing Private cloud environment
- Assist in managing Incidents and Problems across all platforms and applications / Support current and future Data Center infrastructure System Software (eg. operating systems, utilities, databases and middleware.)
- Provide and support Data Center networks (e.g., LAN, WAN connection) and related operations (e.g. design, build, systems monitoring, Incident diagnostics, troubleshooting, Resolution and escalation, security management, and capacity planning/analysis) as required to meet service requirements.
- Optimise environment where practical, and recommend practices for optimisation coordinate with the to deploy Data Center system management tools to monitor the Data Center infrastructure requirements
- Implement infrastructure components in compliance with the infrastructure security policies and Identify and report problems including those in system, file, disk and applications.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Provide network-related subject matter expertise in support of Technology Solutions Unit Cloud Migration from Private Cloud to Azure.
Specific technologies include:
- NextGen (Palo Alto) firewalls, routing and switching,
- Imperva Incapsula Cloud Web Application Firewall (End to End Management)
- Well versed in Citrix Netscaler load balancer (End to End Management for load Balancer and Content Switching Policies including firmware upgrade) and ESX ScaleIO, Avamar, Data Domain, OneFS.
- Ctera Portal Management – Point of contact for any escalations in Ctera Management
- Involved in ADFS testing and setup and Troubleshooting RDS farm and Handles Certificate Management through Digicert.com