Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a experienced Network Engineer to join us on an initial 6 week contract, augmenting Finance client’s project on-site in Adelaide CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Build and deploy the design from Architects
- Validate documentation of Network Infrastructure
- Test various network and automation scripts within Nexus and F5
- Document and Audit environment to identify improvements
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in Finance sector
- Proven background in Documentation and Audits
- Experience installing and supporting Fortinet Firewalls
- Previous experience in network design.
- Immediate Availability
Only this with a security clearance will be contacted as it's mandatory for this role.