Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
An exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Digital domain as a Solution Architect in our new Customer Experience and Engagement team.
As an accomplished senior leader, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential.
We are kicking off our new and exciting journey as we rethink and look to disrupt ourselves and the industry, come join us
Your day at NTT
- Working with our diversified Customers to sell the vision and drive meaningful conversations.
- Advocating customer experience.
- Development of sustainable strategies that allow organisations to enrich their understanding of their customers.
- Developing and driving the productisation of services.
- Leading end-to-end projects activities.
- Owning the solution delivery process.
- Live and breathe AGILE.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- A strong leader in digital transformation with proven capability in customer experience design and management, which is complemented with deep exposure to CRM and Digital Marketing technologies.
- An appetite for strategy, data, customer experience to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers’ expectations and desired business results.
- Proven expertise in leading organisations to build the strategy, capabilities and the change momentum required to build commercial futures in the digital age.
- Have deep experience in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Power Platform implementations (functional or technical).
- Experience in building solutions in Microsoft Azure is a bonus.
This will be an incredibly rewarding position for the right candidate. Not only will you work with a team of talented experts and some of the largest and most complex clients in Victoria to deliver cutting edge solutions, but you'll also receive a competitive salary package with benefits including income protection insurance.