Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking .Net Developer for an immediate start on an ongoing project.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Flexibility to work outside of core business hours at peak times (eg. production releases)
- Ability to take part in on-call support on week nights / week ends (note this is on select week nights / weekends).
- Good experience in developing complex project solutions using C# .NET 3.5, 4.X and .NET Core.
- Good experience in SQL Server development experience, including performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Good experience in front-end web development using Angular, HTML 5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Experience in developing REST APIs, Azure Functions and Microservices.
- Experience in Azure Devops / Visual studio.
- Experience creating unit tests using appropriate backend and frontend frameworks (MS Test, VS Unit Test Framework, Jasmine etc).
- Experience working as part of a Scrum Agile team. Able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and take ownership for the quality and delivery of the technical solution.