Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The primary objective of the Solutions Architect is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across client environments. They operate across markets, providing integrated solutions.
This employee will collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
Your day at NTT
- The Solutions Architect is a consultative technology and solution focused specialist who has the ability to create excellent client relationships with their technical expertise in solutions
- The Solutions Architect works closely with the Client Manager throughout this process and will also assist in the decision to pursue or abort a deal
- Understanding of the vendor’s products business and technology positioning
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience as a Solution Architect within a system integrator or IT service provider
- A good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and NTT service offerings
- Thorough experience in products and understanding of industry best practices
- Proven consulting experience
- Demonstrated experience working with backup and recovery systems (BRS)
Education and Training
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Multi-disciplinary IT background, in a large infrastructure outsourcing environment
- Relevant vendor certifications (e.g. CCNP or CCIE)