Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This role will require support for project delivery as well as the ability to provide technical assistance in relation to escalations from support personnel to resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes such as change management.
The successful applicant to this position will be involved in highly complex environments and will responsible for supporting incidents of high complexity, conducting advanced and complicated tasks, and provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems
Your day at NTT
- Professional technical support and field engineering service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
- Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution.
- Ensure all requests, process events and resolution incidents result in zero missed SLA conditions.
- You will work within our Managed Services team supporting the delivery of projects for our clients, displaying good client engagement skills and engaging at a high level of professionalism, quality and teamwork.
- Interact with clients to meet more complex requirements of a solution including problems and issues that cannot be resolved requiring escalation to relevant third parties.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Genesys Operations skills (triaging incident, collecting and analyzing logs, raising incidents with Genesys)
- PureCloud and PureConnect experience within support
- Solid experience required in Engineering function within a medium to large ICT organisation.
- Experience of working in a Managed Services environment providing support across Genesys platforms.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Processes.
- Experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties.