Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking expressions of interest from Level 2 Network Engineers with strong skills on voice and video systems to join our managed services team. This role would be a 12-month fixed term contract and based out of Melbourne CBD. You will be supporting a variety of key clients and work across varied IT environments.
Your day at NTT
- Supporting Voice and Video environments for key clients
- Troubleshooting and escalating technical issues in line with SLA standards and ITIL processes
- Performing standard Moves, Adds, Changes and Deletes (MACDs)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CCNA certification
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Unity Connection
- Voice Gateways
- Cisco CUBEs
- Demonstrated experience in a managed services or network support role
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the following technologies will be well regarded:
- ARC Console
- Oracle and Sonus SBCs