Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are looking for a Configuration Manager to join our project services team to deliver configuration management services to the Department of Defence. This role is a 12 month contract with scope for multiple extensions.
Your day at NTT
- The planning, management, control and governance of organisational, project and service assets and artefacts.
- The identification, classification and specification of configuration items (CIs) and their inter-relationships. Identifying the configuration and version of source code, software, systems, documents and service dependent CIs at distinct points in time.
- Systematically controlling changes to the configuration and maintaining the integrity and traceability of the configuration throughout the project, system and/or service life cycle.
- Identifying and documenting the functional and physical characteristics of CIs, controlling changes to those characteristics, recording and reporting change processing and implementation status.
- Verifying and auditing CIs for data quality and compliance with specified internal and external requirements.
- Proposes and agrees the configuration items (CIs) to be uniquely identified with naming conventions.
- Ensures that operational processes are in place to maintain secure configuration, consistent classification and management of CIs, and for the verification and audit of configuration records.
- Develops, configures and maintains tools (including automation) to identify, track, log and maintain accurate, complete and current information.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Previous experience in a Configuration Manager role
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- ITIL certifications (will be well regarded)
- An active AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance or higher