Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to augment our client’s project to assist with new builds within the datacentre and general BAU activities
Based remotely with occasional tracel to our client’s site at Sydney Oltmpic Park, you’ll join our team on an initial 5 month contract where you’ll be supporting and assisting with builds within the VMware, Nutanix and Wintel domain as well as general automation activities
- Automate server builds
- Vulnerability, patch management and server hardening
- Server deployments
- Support, troubleshoot and investigate issues across Windows Server, VMware and Nutanix
- Document changes in adherence to ITL processes
Skills & Experience
To successfully work in this environment you will need BAU, troubleshooting experience as well as demonstrated experience with the automation of builds and be experienced with the following technology stack
- VMware 6.7
- Windows Server
- Scripting for automation of builds and deployments
- Dell EMC Recoverpoint
- General capabilities across EMC, HP, IBM, NetApp products
- VCP highly desired
- MCSE highly desired
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.