Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Contract Support Specialist to effectively support the end-to-end annuity management cycle as this relate to new business acquisition (“tech attach” and take-over) and renewals across the Managed Services portfolio.
The role is multi-faceted and will involve liaising with Vendors, Client Managers, Client Service Managers (CSMs), and other colleagues across the Commercial & Operations organisation to obtain all the vital ingredients required to quote and ultimately process orders received from our clients.
The aims are to ensure swift and accurate loading of new business to optimise P&L performance, and effective management of the renewal cycle to ensure contract churn risk is minimised through the provision of accurate quotes to the Sales team in a timely manner.
In both instances, the Specialist will be responsible for loading at the asset level in the Contract Management system (Siebel) and completing, in a timely manner, the invoice for the client.
Your day at NTT
- New Business - quality assuring all Support Services new business orders for completeness and accuracy prior to raising purchasing activities (where applicable) to Vendor Admin, and extending and billing through Siebel & SAP.
- Renewals - Collate all vital ingredients in a timely manner to allow the Pricing team to price Support Services renewals.
- Expired Assets Review - Participate in fiscal month-ends by providing updates through discussions with Client Managers and CSMs on all expired contracts that are within your portfolio to allow Commercial Management & Finance to make a decision on whether to accrue revenue or not
- Contract Data Integrity - Ensure all contract data integrity in Siebel, ITSM and SAP and manage by exception any data integration issues
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Highly experienced in a complex administration support environment
- Strong systems aptitude with solid knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & Outlook), strong analytical skills and SAP experience
- Understanding of the IT channel, and in particular experience of vendor maintenance offerings, would be highly desirable
- Understanding and use of NTT systems and tools (on-the-job training provided).