Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Service Desk Analyst - EUC to join us on an initial 3-month contract, view to extend augmenting an infrastructure client’s project on-site in Sydney.
Focusing on level 1 and level 2 technical and business support to users at the first point of contact, with 80% plus Fix on First Contact.
Your day at NTT
- Resolve first and second level incidents break/fix and catalog requests, performing according to agreed performance standards.
- Deliver support to the customers’ business through the provision of technical expertise and advice regarding Information Technology-based services
- Provides an entry point for activities such as: Incidents, Problems, Service Requests, Active Directory and Exchange administration, documentation, systems availability and general service enquiries.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to diagnose and provide solutions for computing problems
- IT delivers 7 functions that provide an end to end technology service delivery model
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- SCCM – SOE and Application deployment
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- SCCM – reporting and packaging
- Mobile devices (Apple and Android)
- Participate in after hours call out support roster as required
- Intrastate and interstate travel may be required from time to time