Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to augment our construction client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Macqurie Park you’ll join our team on an initial 6 months contract.
- Provide specialised technical expertise, guidance and recommendations to all constituent projects and work under the programme to contribute towards the planning and running of the programme.
- Assess all technical and design considerations under the programme and escalate and engage solution designers and technology owners from internal technical domains, vendors, and partners.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Assimilate inputs from plans, business and non-functional requirements from business, information management, regulation, policy, technical, operations and other stakeholders to develop ‘fit-for-purpose’ enterprise solution architectures and strategies.
- Identify risks and issues associated with technology deliverables and provide technical assurance, options and recommendations to facilitate remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Align technology to business processes and organisational changes, ensuring that the technology supports these critical activities.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Proven hands on experience a a solution architect across office 365 projects
- Experience across , Discovery , Exchange , Sharepoint, Teams , OneDrive and Migration Planning - (Highly Desirable)
- Extensive experience in the development of strategic direction and standards of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, evaluate proposals, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Good Knowledge of Agile, ITIL, Change Management
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.