Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an Infrastructure Service Architect to augment our telecommunications client project for an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract that will look to extend.
The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for supporting the Private Cloud and Data Centres. The role will be the VMware Cloud Foundation Subject Matter Expert and shall be the owner of the environment. This role will be based around supporting the VCF design, architecture at the level before vendor engagement.
- Design and deliver VMware VCF based Infrastructure, network & security integration patterns across private cloud.
- Delivering projects as required (both in and out of hours) that relate to across infrastructure stack.
- Lead the delivery of architectural artefacts and design documents.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Strong virtualisation/storage/networking design, delivery and management experience with a focused public and private cloud.
- Strong experience in providing technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issue
- Strong experience in CI/CD
- Data Center Computing - Cisco UCS, HP C7000
- Converged/Hyperconverged technologies - DELL EMC VXRAIL/VxBlock
- Virtualisation - Vmware ESXi, VSAN, NSX, vRNI, vRA 7, SRM
- Storage and SAN - EMC Vmax, Isilon, XtremIO, NetApp FAS
- SDN/NFV -Vmware NSX, Cisco ACI, Ansible (NX-OS)
- Linux - Redhat 6/7, CentOS, Ubuntu, Ansible
- TCP/IP Routing - EIGRP/OSPF/BGP, FHRP, MPLS VPN, VPLS
- Data Center Networking - Cisco ISR/ASR1k, 9k, Cisco N7k/5k/3k/2k/1kv, F5 BIG-IP/VIPRION
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.